- Tuesday 2 October, HCA research student induction evening, 6pm, Room 102, 30 Russell Square
- Tuesday 9 October, SSHP welcome evening for new and returning research students, 6-8pm, Room G20, Malet St
- Wednesday 21 November, PhD Writing Workshop, 6-8pm, Dreyfuss Room, 28 Russell Square
- Tuesday 27 November, Methodological Masterclass with Prof. Paul Ginsberg (Florence): some methodological and political reflections on studying the family, 6-8pm, MAL B04 (Birkbeck Main Building, Malet Street)
- Tuesday 11 December, Graduate Research Symposium, 1-4pm, Room G14, Malet Street (deadline for submissions: Tuesday 4 December)
- Tuesday 11 December, BGRS Winter Party, 6:30-8:30. Register here.
- Wednesday 12 December, Carlo Ginzburg, ‘How to Navigate an Archive.’ 5pm-7pm.
- Wednesday, 12 December, HCA Winter Drinks, starting at 7:15pm, Friend at Hand.