HCA staff and students are invited to this year’s series of six lunchtime seminars. The seminars are all held on Wednesdays from 1 -2pm. Please feel free to bring your lunch!
- October 21st: ‘The Materiality of the Archive’, led by Dr Lesley McFadyen and Dr Filippo de Vivo. Dreyfus Room, 202, 28 Russell Square
- November 25th: ‘Cultures of Violence and Conflict’, led by Prof. Nik Wachsmann and Dr Jan Ruger. Dreyfus Room, 202, 28 Russell Square
- January 27th: ‘The idea of conversion – ancient and modern’, led by Prof. Catharine Edwards and Prof. Daniel Pick. Room tbc
- February 10th: ‘Early modern publics and the State’, led by Dr Brodie Waddell, Dr Laura Stewart, Dr. Anne Byrne. Dreyfus Room, 202, 28 Russell Square
- February 24th: ‘Urban History’, led by Prof. Jerry White. Room tbc
- March 9th: ‘Internationalism’, led by Dr Jessica Reinisch. Room tbc